ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This course (in Arabic) covers the tafseer book Al-Qur’an Tadabbur Wa Amal which extracts and compiles from among the works of 16 scholars of tafseer to provide a simple and complete approach to Quran understanding, meditation and application. Each page of the Mushaf (King Fahd Complex version) is approached from four complementary angles:
- Understanding the Quran through the compilation of 16 books of approved interpretations from Ahl As-Sunnah
- Clarifying the meanings of complex words
- Extracting the advice and guidance from Allah SWT in the verses
- Understanding the general recommendations taken from the verses.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Tafseer and meaning of Surahs from the Qur’an.
- Ways to increase understanding, meditation and application of the Qur’an.
- Complex words from the Qur’an.
- Dashboard to monitor your progress.
- Read the textbook and Quran directly on your screen.
- A complete course structure, so you know where you are and where you are going.
- Practice center to review what you have learned.
- Easy access to your classes and teacher from anywhere!
- Dashboard to access grades, reports, and managing your classes.
- Male and female teachers are available.