WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- This course is for getting an Ijaazah in Memorization.
- You will read for a Shaykh(a) who is qualified to give Ijaazah.
- At Iqra Wa Rattel, we take this program seriously. We don’t give an Ijaazah to just anyone. You must qualify to get your Ijaazah.
- Don’t get discouraged. This course can take time, so be prepared. Some students will get their Ijaazah after the first reading, but many will need to read the entire Quran multiple times before qualifying.
- Read the Quran & textbook directly in your Screen.
- Listening practice and audio files to help in reviewing.
- A complete course structure, so you know where you are and where you are going.
- Easy access to your classes and teacher from anywhere!
- Dashboard to access grades, reports, and manage your classes.
- Male and female Quran teachers are available.
Details About The Course
An Ijaazah is a certificate used primarily to indicate that one has been authorized by a higher authority to transmit a certain subject or text of Islamic knowledge. Iqra Wa Rattel offers a complete Ijaazah Program in the Quran with a strong Sanad to the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS).
This course is for getting your Ijaazah in Quran Memorization.
What will you learn?
If you have studied and perfected your tajweed and memorization (if reading for an Ijaazah in hifz) then you are perfect for this online program. All students must meet the required level of tajweed prior to entering the Ijaazah Program.
If a student applies for the Ijaazah Program but does not qualify with the proper level of tajweed, he/she will not be accepted into the Ijaazah program. If this is the case, then we recommend that you sign up for our online Quran course, if you haven’t already. Once you have perfected your tajweed and memorization, you can apply again for the Ijaazah Program. Upon completing the Ijaazah program, you will receive a certificate from Iqra Wa Rattel as well as the Ijaazah with Sanad from your scholar.
Although we’ve gone to great lengths to create the most efficient teaching methods and learning materials, the Ijaazah program will still require that you have discipline, focus, and willingness to put in the necessary work. This is the most challenging and rewarding course in the life of a Muslim. Therefore, we suggest that you commit to a long-term schedule for better results.